View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Oregon...

Wow, positive comments about Oregon from a WASHINGTON fan? We MUST have looked good [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I will say that I have no doubt that Washington is the best 2-5 team in the country, considering their absolutely brutal schedule (that was the toughest in the country BEFORE playing Oregon today). Watching on TV it was hard to say to what extent I should be saying positive things about the UDub offense vs. negative things about the Oregon defense, but I definitely wasn't happy with our defense overall. When we can run the ball like that, though, it doesn't really matter, hehe. I'm not sure we'll run all over everyone, though, and somewhere down the road our defense will have to step up, or we'll lose again.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the year, we control our own destiny in conference and are by no means out of the title hunt, but winning out is required to pull that off and with the remaining schedule that will be tremendously difficult. We will have to see... GO DUCKS!!!