View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 12:11 PM

Default v0.03 available (improved)

Version 0.03 is much easier to use now, as it doesn't require manual deletion of the table list and semaphore anymore. When the last copy of SafeMine closes, it will automatically delete them for you.

<u>Changes in v0.03:</u>

1) Have fixed KillSpamWindows to use the LastFoundWindow.

2) Have added a lock to each of the copies we are using, and an exit event trap to delete these locks. When the last lock is deleted, we want to also delete the table_list and the semaphore.

Thanks to Roland for these ideas! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

To use SafeMine, just follow these simple steps:

1) Open a copy of PartyPoker and navigate to the limit you wish to mine.

2) Set a filter inside of PartyPoker for the types of tables you wish to mine.

3) Run SafeMine.ahk (make sure you have AHK installed) and you should see SafeMine open the required number of tables for you.

4) In as many user areas (or networked PCs) as you wish, repeat steps 1-3. SafeMine will make sure that it only opens a table ONCE throughout all of the user areas, and if it happens to accidentally open the same table multiple times, it will auto-detect/auto-correct this for you.

To set the number of tables you wish to mine, then simply edit this line:

NumTablesRequired = 4

If SafeMine fails to open or you have a crash, then it is possible that some of the ".lock" files, the "table_list" and the "semaphore" files are left behind by accident. If this happens, then before you start running SafeMine again, simply delete these files by hand (this should only need to be done if SafeMine was exited via TaskManager or you had a crash though...).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]