View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mmb,

me me me me

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know too much about you killa. You are posting much more frequently nowadays, but usually it's just good advice rather than story telling. The story telling is what I need in order to remember useful facts and do my job here unfortunately.

All I really know about you is that you live in NYC and everything I've heard about you has been very positive.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne, since people seem to only be asking about themselves, what about RDH? You seem to know the guy a little, he's been around for a long time, and he seems to be pretty opinionated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually don't know RDH that well at all. Never talked with him outside of 2p2 except for maybe a PM here and there. Nothing major certainly. I started to recognize him because of his avatar and Nashville location. What I do know is that he brews his own beer from time to time and is a Vandy fan. While that puts him in the unfortunate company of Skip Bayliss, I can commiserate with cheering for a nerdy school's athletic teams.

Also, I learned today that he and I share the opinion that, if you live in the city, there's no reason not to just suck it up and drive an automatic car. Sure, you lose some of the fun, but it's not like you're going to be hugging curves when you're moving an eighth of a mile at a time.

[ QUOTE ]
favorite oot mod? Least?

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking it back. [censored], Green

[ QUOTE ]
mmb,
How do you know so much stuff about kyleb is it all from 2p2 or is it from AIM/IRC as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing I didn't learn about kyle from 2p2 was the stuff about his little brother. I could've written more too, but didn't.

[ QUOTE ]
Which poster that you have never met could you write the most about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably Dids. Maybe IMS, and Euro would be 3rd.