View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Re: PPA should disassociate itself from scandal ridden CEO Poker tour

[ QUOTE ]
Who do people have so much trouble using the word "infer" correctly? That's three times in the last few posts, twice by PokeReader, and now he's got you doing it too - I don't know why, but this one always drives me crazy!

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have used "implies". But this quote sure puts the CEO Poker Tour and PPA in the same bed......

The original press release infers that the PPA and CEO Poker Tour are partners; which I'm sure the PPA never agreed to....

(PRWEB) April 25, 2007 -- The CEO Poker Tour (www.ceopokertour.com), where executives battle for the title of Chairman of Poker, is partnering with the Poker Players Alliance (PPA) (www.pokerplayersalliance.org), which supports poker player rights, by strategically including PPA in the year long poker tour.

The partnership will include a strong presence at every tournament location to include: placement of PPA items and information in CEO Poker gift bags, poker room banner, CEO Poker website insertion with link to PPA website, logo on direct mail pieces, and more.

"We are excited at the possibility of reaching more potential members through our inclusion in the national CEO Poker Tour," says Michael Bolcerek, President of the Poker Players Alliance. "The Poker Players Alliance is committed to defending the rights of poker players, and we search for opportunities, at strategic poker events through out the country, to further our message of protection of the poker game in the US and globally."