View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: what do christians say about chinese people

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't Christians think its strange that God choose not to spread his word to the entire human population?

does this suggest that Christianity is actually a man made invention and thus only exists in region it was invented?

Also, if a Christian has a Chinese friend, isn't it his duty to this person to do absolutely everything he can, including physical abuse and torture to convince the Chinese guy to save his soul and believe in Jesus?

[/ QUOTE ]

While I agree with the first two sentences, why only target Christians? Aren't all religions, at least ones that have exposure outside their religion, guilty of the same thing. I notice that many secular people who promote cultural relativism and open-mindedness have an extreme, almost illogical hatred for Christians. How hypocritical, as if their beliefs only apply to certain groups of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's probaly because Christianity is what many of the posters are exposed to, and most of us here have been affected by the agenda of some Christian extremists [UIEGA, etc] But if there were more posters who came from the Middle East, you'd probaly hear more about Islam too.