View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

BadPlayer,

If you are connected with the floor staff and the poker room @ Fallsview I would highly recommend you look into what options you are allowed re: spreading private games.

Last year we tried to get a 5/5 PLO game going and it took almost an hour of begging and complaining before we were able to play, which included for a good 45 minutes refusal to spread anything but NL omaha.

That same 5/5 PLO game when it finally got off the ground ran for the rest of the week, with larger average pots relative to the 5/5 NLHE games.

I am just insinuating that there are going to be a lot of online players (generally drunk) that will want to spread random games that involve lots of tipping.

Examples: 1/2 NL with no cap on buyin, 5/5 PLO, mixed games

I'm just warning you in advance because last year the staff wasn't nearly as accomodating just due to general unpreparedness, and I hope the staff this year is more prepared to do this as otherwise (I think I can speak for the online majority) our time is better spent playing online, doing videogame propbets and visiting the strip clubs.

At least something to please consider =) ty in advance