Thread: 2/4 river bluff
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: 2/4 river bluff

[ QUOTE ]
with a real hand you would/should probably fire again on the turn. also, you shouldnt be putting him on an ace (and he probably realizes that you know its not likely for him to have one unless its AA) so this line isnt gonna get you much fold cred. it'll work better against level 1 guys/retards who bet/fold the river with any pair < aces, but this guy probably isnt one.

I might fire flop and turn and c/f river (doubting that he'd riverbluff us often after we take that line)

or i might do this but c/c river instead of c/r.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thanks, I guess where I'm having a tough time is just based on this guy's stats I would expect him to be exactly that level 1 retard guy you are talking about. But everyone is saying he will see through this which I don't get, this guy is almost surely not a winning player.

I considered c/c on the river and felt it could be +EV, but felt raising was more +EV if that makes sense. Like if I called and he had TT but would have folded to a CR then I'd be a big dummy.

Ok I'll try to find a more interesting hand next time, I am still terrible at finding NL hands to post, all my threads suck.

He insta folded.

-DeathDonkey