View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Top two on a scary board vs Zeejustin in Caesar\'s 10k

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me that bet folding this hand on the river against a player like ZeeJustin is a big mistake. I mean from his perspective, you NEVER have anything better than 2 pair if you check call the turn and bet the river. So, him being excellent, is he not going to raise you a large amount of the time knowing you can't call because you virtually never have anything better than the 2 pair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, I can definitely c/c, bet 87 there (risky but worth it sometimes) and definitely any trips or better if the river improves me somehow. that said, yes, theoretically people (including ZJ) should bluff shove there all the time. but the thing about posting 'bet/fold the river with top 2' is that no one actually does it, and the reason why they say to bet/fold is because they always call and see the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a prize for someone that can find a hand where they bet/fold 2 pair or better? Of course, it can't be some ridiculous board where like... you have 1 card in your hand making 2 pair, or like there's a 4 flush or w/e