View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: help!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm convinced that this problem is caused by my stupid cake skin and not realatime. The client is extremely erratic in saving hand histories. Sometimes itll save all the hands , sometime itll save none, not even create a file with the name of the table. Can any of you find a walk around? Cake is pretty much a hopeless site when it comes to add onsoftware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

I think it could be a combination of your computer and Cake's non-3rd-party friendly software. As I said, I have no problem with Cake. For a cpl of other sites I have to copy the HH file to a temp file and then read the HH file. I'll do that for Cake as well next build.

Also I'd like to remind you again that I think I came up with a temp solution for the problem. Goin to the Players Only HH folder and clicking on the HH file for that table gives an error saying that the file is in use. After that all stats update to the latest ahnd automatically. Hope this allows for an easier implementation.

Thanks again mike