View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 11:26 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

if they take some thing to give us the bonus points at a secret time of the month or give us bonus points in off hours I am against this. You have to remember that players on poker stars are from all over the world and every time zone it is highly unfair to take some thing from all nova's then give some thing back that not all can obtain. Not every super nova plays 15 hours a day and some us actually have full time jobs (atleast for a little while). I personally think that ADDING the off peak time fpp bonus is great since I often play in that time and the tables suck durring this time but at the same time I agree with the poster above do not upset some and risk them leaving hte site. I like pokerstars becasue of the extreamly high number of player vs the other us based sites.
I do agree that some thing needs to be done to boost off time games above 200nl the pickings are slim.

Also I think that adding an actuall bonus for making super nova it's self would be great and encourage allot more players to play more.