View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One day a week(month?) Pokerstars should say that they will be having a double VPP day. But dont tell anyone that day and then everyone will play a lot that whole week. Pokerstars will get a lot of rake and on the day after the double VPP day a lot of players will wake up to a nice surprise. eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, that would be brilliant. I doubt they do that tho

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play on Stars, but this is actually a VERY good idea. Once a month, they run this promotion without notifying the players. The regulars will play more each day so they don't miss the opportunity. Seems like a great spot for Stars. I'm thinking about switching from Tilt to Stars in January when I get back from Europe and I would love this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I was thinking about this a little more and it truly is brilliant. The regs would play so much more everyday, or at least make sure not to miss a day, simply because they wouldnt want to miss out on that 2x bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, this idea is AWESOME!

They just have to make sure the "possible time span" isn't too big. If they used "1 day this month" doubt it'd have anyone playing a ton extra. If they used 1 day this weekend it'd be GOOGOGOGO time BUT..doubt stars would like paying that much for a ton extra play 1 day...if they did like 2 days this week I think it'd strike a NICE balance.