View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Childhood abuse stories

Once when I was like 14 years old there was a pretty [censored] up incident. My brother and I were downstairs in our room
just talking (we shared a room) while my dad was upstairs totally [censored] faced. Anyway he got pissed and yelled for us to shutup or something, I responded with a "you go to gay bars".

Now my brother and I had our beds parallel to one another and at the end and directly in between us was a steel column.

Back to the story, dad hears my comment and [censored] tweaks out. He tries to leap down the stairs but since he is tanked his feet buckle underneath him when he hits like the 5th stair, he proceeds to fall and roll down the rest of the way. My dad is pretty [censored] tough and is also clearly a total psychopath. He isn't that strong though, just kind of short and fat. Well he gets up and is just livid, luckily my brothers bed is in between him and me. Also on a side note its pitch black in our room and you can't see anything. Well he gets up and tries to sprint around my brothers bed and get to me, fortunately for me he forgets about the pole in the middle of the room and runs straight into it, smashing his face.
At this point in time my only thoughts went something along the lines of, "if he gets up he'll kill me, i gotta make a run for it, and, hit him with something." Obviously I didn't follow through with any of these thoughts. I just heard my father grunt on the ground and kind of wobbly stand up and stumble around to the side of the bed where he just grabbed my neck and was like "say anything like that again and i'll knock your block off". I just sat there and didn't respond. He then just stumbled his way backup stairs. The next day when I saw his face, it was really [censored] up.