View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:37 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

Epi,

I'm looking for the post where you list mets as a suspect because if it's there I missed it.

[ QUOTE ]

i dont always give my reasoning because its often based on tone rather than analysis, and the minute i mention a suspect that i find their tone off - well, its easily remedied.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty easy/convenient to site tone for everything you believe in a WW game.

[ QUOTE ]

VR – 11.59 d1 was the first to raise possibility of Dustin having seer powers. Semi emo 12.07 weak v read. 14.46 might be suspicious if OH=wolf. 15.03 seems a bad wolf move. 15.04 might be suspicious if jgunnip=wolf. 15.10, refers to prev game where she was villager, similar applies to 15.26. indecision of 15.27 seems villagery. Interaction speed seems genuine and style seems relaxed. 16.33 very villagery, as does 19.24, 19,29, 19.32, 20.54. 21.00 vote for durron not so suspicious because he was dead without her vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has me reeling a bit and its easily the most villagery part of your defense. However, why not just say this stuff in the thread?

[ QUOTE ]

lol and then you quote a post where i ask jgunnip for his opinions on a few people, about five minutes after he'd posted he was going out for the rest of the night in an hour and was there anything to talk about while he was still there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just searched your posts and my overall point is still the same.

[ QUOTE ]

oh this is another good bit. game mechanics - such as figuring out when we might be at or close to mustlynch, which ill spell out for you might mean LOSING - is now "junk"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, missing the point. Stuff like this has been a sizable chunk of your posts.