Thread: Dexter 11/25
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Dexter 11/25

[ QUOTE ]
this is likely a terrible answer, but something that just came to mind...could dexter get rid of both doakes and lila by killing doakes in the standard way (bhb style) and then putting lila there as well and burning the whole place? use lila's history as an arsonist to link her as well as taking the knives etc there and planting fingerprints etc?

maybe a little too similar to the itk ending for season 1 with faking a suicide by the killer...just some random thoughts...

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it's been established the BHB is someone in their department. Like people have said in this thread already, it's basically either Doakes or Dexter taking the fall for this.

I agree with Dexter taking the time to frame Doakes, but unlike last season, I don't think this season is going to end without any loose ends. Theres still 3 episodes left. Think about how much happened in the last 3 episodes last year. Like I said earlier in this thread, I thought this was a weaker episode, however, I think we're in for a wild ride in the last 3 episodes.