Thread: Dexter 11/25
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Dexter 11/25

[ QUOTE ]
azizal put the whole dex taking on doakes thing very, very well. I was under the impression that last night's ep was going to be the season finale for some reason, and am so happy that it was not and was such a sick episode.

I also remember seeing in the previews the announcer said there were only 3 weeks left but I'm not 100 percent sure whether i'm remembering that from Brotherhood or Dexter. Are there still 3 episodes left?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I think that was episode 9. So 10-11-12 left.

As far as Doakes fighting Dexter, they fought on the docks to a standstill and I think Doakes said,"Lab rat my ass" or something to that effect.

I liked the episode. I think the tension they have built is amazing as I said OMG 3-4 times this episode where something completely nuts happened.

I did question the Doakes thing on the dock. I know a S'fer or two and even a good cop and no way a serial killer let, alone a regular suspect gets anywhere near being able to do that in cuffs. Then again it still makes for good TV.

The Lyla thing is not going to end up well......... for Lyla that is. She has to have killed before. She is some kind of crazy black widow or something and I do not really believe that drug addiction thing with her either. She is too much a sociopath. The Angel thing was pretty funny. He and Matsuka are good for the comedy relief even with the Dark places this show goes.

One other thing for some reason I like the sister character more with this relationship with Lundy. They have improved that story line because at one point I really despised even seeing her on screen.

I do not think Dexter kills Doakes. One thing I noticed is that on the previews I think he is dressed differently in that cell. It does not mean much really other then he is in there awhile. Look no further then last week as previews are reverse tells as the opposite pretty much always happens.

I have no idea where the show is heading but it should be fun.