View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: betus poker 100 percent bonus -- how is this site

[ QUOTE ]
Just join Cake if you haven't already. If you are OK with your money being tied up for a while and already have a Cake account, go ahead and make one here and rob them of their bonus, then GTFO.

I ran 1k into a bit over 5k in the month I played on BetUS. Once the bonus was cleared, I requested the max cashout for $5,000, sent in what they wanted me to send in, and planned on either busting or running the $100 or so I would have left into something big again.

After a couple weeks, I saw that my withdrawal was approved. But, it was approved for $3,000. There was also a $35 withdrawal fee. I got mad and emailed them saying I requested 5k, and there was no chance I accidentally put in 3k, etc. No response. After I got my check, I decided to just cash out the remaining 2k+change and pay the $35 again. But wait, it was now $50 to withdraw! I got mad again and wrote them an email. No response. Almost 2 weeks later I figured to Hell with it and requested the remaining withdrawal and took the $50 hit. It has now been nearly a week and has still not been approved.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they still suck apparently -- sticking with Stars...