View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Re: 3-Handed 10/20, Part II, Same Villian - Found Two Pair on Turn

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I do think I'm ahead more than 66% of the time. In fact, I know I am. You're supposed to play each street by itself, and get your money in when ahead. I don't not cap a street in fear of getting counterfeit on the river. That's a poor outlook on things, if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its right to cap if he has AA KK QQ and no one cares you might get counterfited> you have to read posts as a whole and try to understand them and dont took statements out of their sense > i argued with villains possible range here and how often you have to be ahead and in fact you have to be ahead around 66%+ imho to make raising better then calling if you going to b/c the River so you have to do the math and this includes to take into consideration that also if in fact you are ahead you still get counterfited sonetimes. See what im saying?

What you do is poor thinking " oh 3 handed he certainly plays AA KK QQ like that i have 2 pair > TEH NUTS i cap "

Also you say you KNOW you more then 66% of the Time ahead..i mean how do you know that? You put villain on AA KK QQ > so we know that but he plays 66 88 TT JJ maybe Q9 etc the exact same way or not? So how do you know youre ahead more the 66% here?

and btw if villain is good he wouldnt raise AA KK or QQ so that should sometimes be heavily discounted

And saying he plays mid pair like this because its in general a strong holding in 3 handed games ist just awful.