View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: I\'m confused and hate how I played this hand.

[ QUOTE ]
Im also curious...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh.....I dunno if he was actually two plus two. I'll post the rest of of the hand even though I wanted to wait for evaluations cause it will explain how my reads were confirmed.

So I bet. Button raises. SB 3 towns. Hubby looks as Dungeon Master with a stare that screams "Do you think you're playing with kids?" which just happens to be my least favorite saying at a poker table. I fold getting 9.5:1 at the moment and facing the prospects of it being slightly better than 7:1 if button caps it. I think my implied odds are not so good...not necessarily enough to justify a call here. Further, there are redraws even if I get there. And I probably have to pay off. All around it's a mess. So I fold.

Dungeon Master bets it down. Hubby calls with AQ(pair of queens, ace kicker). Dungeon Master shows KQ. Hubby looks and says good hand and then goes ballistic when it dawns on him that Dungeon Master 3 bet KQ pf. He launches into a rant about how awful it is. Dungeon Master responds with "I had KQs in the sb against a button raiser. What do you want me to do, just call!?!?!??"

Anyway, click on the link and scroll down to video #6. Patton Oswalt's character is in line with what I was thinking:

Dungeons and Dragons