View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Game you are most proud of having beaten

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The AI cheats after you win like many games in a row, increased speed and better defense and all that, but you can still outplay them. I usually play as the Jets, not a great time by any means, but I know how to exploit the AI very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

NT sack trick?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I don't do that. That's a general exploit you can do against anyone. Against slower QBs and with the right NT it is extremely cheap.

It's tough to put into words how to beat the AI in TSB. I've played it since my childhood and have a firm grasp on how the AI responds to my plays, and I adjust accordingly. I know what happens when I run in a given direction with the defenders in different locations (blocked, unblocked, and specifically where). I also have a good grasp on how well covered my receivers are. Also, on defense, I have a firm grasp on what the AI is trying to accomplish with the plays and how to adjust to them. I have a good sense of where they are running and who they are passing to. All of this is through many years of experience and practice.