View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Issues with Parents

[ QUOTE ]
My mom is really strict, annoying, and all she does is nag everyone in the house about things ranging from making my bed to cleaning my room to watching too much TV. She makes life miserable for my brother (14) and my dad also. She doesn't let me eat in my room, and before I had my own car she wouldn't let me borrow her car unless I had my room perfectly clean, and put at least $5 in gas in her car (shes a nit). Also my parents didn't give me money for anything, so if I wanted to go to a game or movie or whatever I had to pay 100%. But there would be times when I would go see a movie Friday night, work Sat afternoon and then try to borrow the car to go out, mom would say no, you were just out. Wtf? I just got used to not going out and doing anything fun unless there was some sort of punishment involved from my parents. Their favorite saying was, and still is, that I "always get my way."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I can't really complain about my parents since they let me live here rent free, for the last 3 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY?