View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Yup, sounds harsh. Sounds like you had a different kind of ex as well. She would never betray me like that, she's a good and reliable friend. Yeah, I know I sound like a desperate loner, but seriously, this girl is a good human being. I can't fault her for losing her feelings for me either, and she has been pretty fair to me through it all. Yes, she should be more considerate and not tell me these things without knowing, but still, she does it out of naive confusion, not out of cruelty. It may just be a reaction because she suddenly feels lonely and just needs some reassurance, so i know I shouldn't hope for anything more, but it's difficult.

Either way, I want to settle it in a decent way - I don't want us parting like enemies even if we can't be friends or lovers. I could tell her to not contact me until she has sorted her own feelings out and is absolutely sure of what she wants, but now I'm back to considering every move I make, thinking about what might lead us together. Silly, I know...

EDIT:
Really, I think I'll have sex again before her. She immediately stopped taking the pill after we broke up, she's not the girl to [censored] around.