View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Passive-aggressive notes from my flatmate

[ QUOTE ]
i stayed in a house with a guy for two months that would email you anything that could be the slightest bit confrontational, even when you were home. It was really annoying when he would be talking to you like everything was cool and then you check your email and see that an hour earlier he sent an email bitching at you an hour prior that you hadn't seen yet

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, exactly. This is what I object to. Talk to me, don't email, text or write notes for me. I doubt it's so important it can't wait till you next see me.

I am really pissed off they haven't sorted the Internet out - they have a contract with some company, but it's gone down and they haven't got it fixed. But when I got back last night and saw it still wasn't working, and I saw the Frenchman was in his room (the light was on), I didn't bother knocking on his door to ask him about it. Because, well, why make a scene? So part of being a good housemate is not complaining about every little thing that pisses you off, or every way in which your housemates are different.

His text by the way read: "Hi Alex, I've spoken w/M about internet. Could you please try to be as much silent as possible at night? Thank you! C"

Text AND email is much annoying!