View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:13 AM

Default decide which nfl team i should be fan of

(cliff notes below)

beeing from europe, you can live 80 years without ever seeing one american football game in your life. however, im a big sports geek and through some friends, madden06-08 and the last 3 superbowls i decided to learn strategies and to follow the nfl season this year. im watching several games a week but to get things really exciting i want to have 1-3 teams i can sweat through the season.

current teams im watching more than others:

- patriots: ok so theyre like the big dominating soccer teams in europe, but i dont like brady and its boring to go with the best (?) team.

- colts: playing them in madden 08 franchise mode at the moment, i like manning and some others. also earning sympathy for the last 3 games where they struggled to win (lol_vinatieri)

- ny giants: i kinda like their logo (lol).

i kinda feel the need for a strong quarterback personality and a team in general thats worth sweating for. adding some stories or facts about the team and why i should be their fan would help me to some kinda bond with them.

cliffs notes: discovered nfl recently, need a team which is worth to sweat for for this season.