Thread: Sushi in Vegas
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Sushi in Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Photoc took me to a locals place a couple of times - really good but I can't recall the name of it. It is about a 10 minute drive from the strip. $25 all you can eat GOOD sushi on Tuesdays. PM him if he doesn't show up in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Psandman listed it above. It's Sushi Mon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I've now tried about 10 or 11 places and still go back to this one for the all you can eat fiest [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

www.sushi-mon.com is the website for the Silverado Ranch location. There is also one on W. Sahara about 6 miles west of the strip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Photoc,
Sushi Mon has always been my favorite too, but last time I was there about three months ago they changed the menu - got rid of some of the variety of rolls and took the Toro off the menu (you were allowed to get one order per person). This was at sahara location. I was really bummed because two or three of the rolls we always get were taken off, so we haven't gone back (had been there maybe 20 times before this). Did you notice they changed the menu?

Is there any other good all you can eat on the west side of town for me to try? What was the "best of the rest"? I want a place that you order off a menu (not makino or todai).

On a side note, Makino on Fort Apache/Charleston was listed in wednesday's paper as being closed for 46 health violations!!