View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Times that your parents have embarrassed you

[ QUOTE ]
Last summer, I had most of my friends over for a regular fun poker game. My parents, who've been fighting a lot, struck it up pretty good. Lots of yelling, cursing, my mom tried to leave and the old man wouldn't let her...lots of standing behind the car in his underwear...slamming of things...All while the players were making their way up my drive way /into my house...Probably one of my most embarassed moments...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah same here. Happened only once though. I was gonna say 'but I'm still pissed about it' but only now I realized the feeling they get whenever they think about what must've gone through that little boy's head (EDIT happened when I was 10 or 11 and had a friend over) is more then enough [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Now that you made me dig up this memory I actually feel embarrassed for them for the first time.

Most of my other embarrassed by my parents moments actually involve being put in my place by my parents, or me fearing that others would think I'm a little kid who can't do xyz on his own.