View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 01:46 AM

Default Stars $50 - KK reraise vs terrible board

Villain had just sat down, so i didn't really have useful info on him. I'm not sure if i reraised enough with KK. Still, it got it heads up, and he's got a large amount of his stack in.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP2 ($28.65)
CO ($8.25)
Button ($43.45)
Hero ($56.50)
BB ($28.70)
UTG ($20.25)
MP1 ($9.45)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $2</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $7</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button calls $5.

Flop: ($15.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero ???

This has to be the worst possible flop. I'm now losing to AA, QQ, JJ, TT, AK. I don't have any info on the guy, but the only hands i'm beating right now are AQ or something like 99. But would he call the reraise with those hands?

If I bet the pot, and get pushed, I have a problem, because i have an OESD and i'd be getting huge odds. I'm like 35% vs a set, but drawing dead to AK. If i bet and get pushed, I'm an underdog for my stack, but i still have to call.

But i really don't want to fold. And i guess he could be playing crap, and he just folds. I really don't want to check/fold, but i couldn't figure out the best action here.