View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

hai guys

not sure why i was 2nd in voting last night? The MDD rule is in full effect, as always.

Besides that, I have little time to give this game, and if im being lynched for that, so be it. My reads are based on little things i pick up on the skims im able to do, and im not too willing to take detailed reasons as to why im voting that person or why theyre on my list. If this makes me more likely to be a wolf in your eyes, so be it, although i believe the opposite to be true. If i was a wolf i would be more likely to provide reasoning so as to not draw suspicion to myself.

In summary, im a villager, but im a better lynch than a seer, or anyone important. However, the reasons provided by (now dead) VR and (still alive)GT1T are bogus and wolfy, even if theyre not wolves.

As far as my wolf list, Ive changed my mind again and think Books is a wolf again, it just works out too perfect. I also think Kristifix is a wolf (tone), and maybe even OurHouse(just for disagreeing with his list). So if i get a chance to look over this thread in detail today (doubtful), I will be looking at these three the strongest.

Books