View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Evenkeal dramament (note: this is as close to forum drama as I'm gonna post, since it's about a banned member)

[ QUOTE ]
I sent an email to the dean of engineering at Waterloo University regarding Evenkeal's paying of someone to do his homework yesterday at 3:14AM, linking him to the relevant thread. He has not yet replied.

I was also the person who posted EK's life story at flopturnriver.com, and I also did it at fullcontactpoker and pocketfives. Some random guy from FTR posted saying that he had IP banned me from that site. He has not.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, that's disgusting. Get someone booted from uni because they are annoying on an online forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, this is [censored] sick

i hope ek finds you and kicks your ass... if he doesnt im sure you will get whats coming to you soon.

get a life and stay out of other ppls that you dont even know

[/ QUOTE ]

So let me get this straight...

1. Evenkeal tries to get other kid busted for having BBV write his paper or whatever

2. Evenkeal asks someone else to write him a paper and posts about it in BBV

3. Everyone responds to this thread saying "I hope someone e-mails this thread to your teacher"

4. Someone e-mails this thread to his teacher

5. Everyone from step 3 calls that someone a douchebag? wtf? Hypocrites.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a BIG difference between saying someone should do it on an internet forum and acutally do it irl. People have argues that Evenkeal has stated he did the same thing to another poster..... do you really want to stoop to the level of evenkeal. Just some food for thought