Thread: KK in NL cash
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 05:32 PM

Default Re: KK in NL cash

jeffnc,

Ok, so you're saying when you push KK, Aces will call. Yes, if someone is holding AA, they will call anything you do whether you minraise, potraise, limp, call, push, limp-reraise, check-raise, steal, resteal, stop and go, go and go, I can't think of anymore. You should probably being doing the same with KK.

I'm not that great of a player, but I've come to understand the bad luck of poker and the variance that it can have.

I don't understand why you are getting so defensive. You tell me to stop replying poker forums, yet you can't keep your cool when you get some feedback.

Maybe more players are getting better? After all, the poker boom has been around long enough that the more serious players are getting "better," while the bad players are getting "better" also.

My sample size is small. I definitely don't play the volume of poker that the majority of 2+2 plays, but that is because I have become very discouraged from poker that I feel like I am just throwing away money. Only recently have I really decided to get to work and learn this game. However, it doesn't take Dick Tracey to realize that KK running into AA is just variance. Maybe you need to reevaluate your game. It's like an investing/trading strategy. When more and more people do it, it becomes ineffective. Maybe I'm wrong there, but you get the idea.