View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
Prodigy I'll offer a different perspective.

I spent years of my younger life partying (I'm 29 now) and I regret not doing something a little more productive. I look back at some of the things I did that were cool and funny at the time and now they just seem silly and stupid.

You know what you want (I read your thread in F.I.B) and you have a good head on your shoulders.

And now I feel really, really old.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I would rather set myself for life financially than party with a bunch of idiots right now. Maybe one day I will change, but I simply don't have that gene in me right now. There is only one reason I would be going to these parties, and it would be to get laid. I would have fun and all and hang out with the guys, but my main reason for going would prob. be to get laid. As I have that part of my life already taken care of, now my outlook shifts to becoming wealthy. I will start partying some and all, but I can party a lot better in Hawaii as a millionaire when I am 21-25 with no worries about failing school, making money, or anything else but just having fun.

So when you guys are working your 9-5's across the world I will stop by at each and every one of your jobs and point and laugh :P