View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 09:22 AM

Default Re: My Featured Article in Bluff Magazine

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I understand what you're saying and don't have much problem with it. I'm just puzzled with all the hoopla in the higher stakes thread about it. Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to cut you down or anything it's just... I don't understand what is with the overly thrilled posts.

I can only conclude either I am missing some important concept here, or there are a lot of bad players browsing the higher stakes forum who really have no business there. O_o

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may be missing some important concepts. Obviously I'm biased, but you can see that many very good players agree with me that it is an important article

I don't think there is a more important aspect of poker than the one I wrote about.

They might also be overly thrilled because no one who beats no limit games as big as I the ones I do has written something that in depth on poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Caveat: I am not a high stakes player

The sense I get from players responding to the article is not that they believe this whole IDEA is new or groundbreaking. But they agree it's a VERY important piece of a winning NL game and thought the anaylsis gave a new kind of shorthand for deciding on the right play and keeping track of the quality of your play.