View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 10:10 PM

Default Re: 10NL - KJs in SB TP2K against resistance

I don't c/r the flop cuz I think unless you have a read this is one of those spots where you are in a bad way when you get called, and obviously getting raised sucks. I just check, tank a small bit before I call so maybe he'll think im weak and fire again on the turn. If I lead, Im gunna lead weak so that maybe I can induce some bluff raise. Usually I just check tho. I'm worried 0% about giving a free card on this board, if he hits his rare 3 or 6 outter in a small pot, whoopie doo.

turn is whatever, prolly doesnt matter either way, But thinking you have any fold equity is funny IMO. The only hands hes folding is ones you already have beat. But betting even then prolly isnt bad because he'll likely only put more money in if he hits some miracle suckout, so he might as well fold now. Plus the chances he spite calls with a worse hand is prolly as high as him bluffing again with a worse hand, so yeah, like I said, meh whatever [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

A good habit to get into is always checking an opponents stack size when you are involved in a hand with them.