View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 02:13 PM

Default Re: ***August Low-Content Thread***

ZOMG! Does Greg understand what constitutes a good starting PLO8 hand, and that you should raise more than you call? That is some atrocious play. I guess sometimes a pro sitting down does indeed bring out the donks, sometimes even the pro's inner donk?

So last night I get in a decent pot, 3 way, FTP 100 PLO8 and my modem takes a big crap on fourth street with 20 BB in the pot and I'm last to act... modem dies while the first guy is thinking about his action. I have (A2c)58 and board is 67hh unpaired with two clubs and no SF draw out there. So I sit there and the damn thing won't reconnect. First time in a year of playing online (I guess that is the silver lining??). I am assuming my 6BB is gone when this happens. Choosing to interpret that as a case where the ultramegasoooperdraw was destined not to hit me on fifth street, but dayum those hands hurt. I almost broke the pinball table during the ensuing therapy session. Dang dang dang! Next time I just poosh the flop to the limit instead of building the pot?? What say you?