View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Kid Nation better be awesome.

The yellows are so funny. If CBS isn't supplying an unlimited amount of flour, someone needed to shoot the two having a flour fight. Surely, the entire town breathed a sigh of relief when the yellows won upper class.

Is there a great need to warm the canned beans up quickly? I'm thinking eat the pizza unless you think they might be handing out a slew of microwavable dinners at the next challenge. The cocoa might have been a more attractive option if all the flour hadn't been sprayed all over the street. Mmmmm chocolate muffins.

I like how the council made the big production out of 'hearing the town's voice' in regards to giving out the gold star, then gave it out as a birthday present. It went: Morgan, Morgan, Morgan...Greg, Greg, Greg...then Olivia's sister made the decision.

Greg has been willing to work since day one, pausing in lugging the supplies back to town just long enough to show Mike what being helpful looked like. I'm okay with Greg having to learn that you have to give respect to get respect. That you have to treat people decently. But he DOES work, and he continued to work this week even after getting snubbed last week. He may be a jerk, but he's no beauty queen.