View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 09:41 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Ohio State @ Michigan Thread (11/17/07)

[ QUOTE ]
Be careful what you ask for.

[/ QUOTE ]

YA RLY

I'M GOING TO MISS THESE WONDERFUL LLOYD MOMENTS

zomg one of my favorites

holy s&*! remember the day we put up 90 yards of offense against Ohio St. Me too, banner day for Lloyd

Or remember the time Michigan fans had to go scrape up Morgan Trent and Stevie Brown and Johnny Sears torched corpses after Dennis Dixon threw touchdown after touchdown against our 3 deep coverage back in September? That was pretty remarkable, given that monumental effort given to pick up their ashes after USC burnt them up in Pasadena a couple of months earlier using pretty much the same playbook that we still haven't figured out how to stop (as the spread offense doesn't exist in Lloyd's 1957 copy of Bud Wilkenson's "How To Play Defense in Intercollegiate Tackle Football", we haven't figured out quite what all those receivers are for or why we should bother covering them).

I'm going to miss Lloyd "knute rockne" Carr too. Little did I know OSU fans thought so highly of Lloyd's coaching talent. Clearly today's 90 yard performance made them rethink their previous disrespect and realize what a magician that guy was.