View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Play a Hand With the Masters #3 Turn

1- It either means vast strength or total weakness.

2- Either he had pocket QQ and now he has top set, or AQ and he has top pair, or T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or two other hearts and he wants a free card; He could have an overpair between 9 and Q such as TT or JJ. He could have Q9 or 97 or a set, but I think that these hands would have bet. He could also have total junk and has given up on the hand.

I would think that a str8 is less likely because I think he would bet again to keep us from drawing out with hearts; I also think over pairs above queen are less likely for the same reason.

3- I think there's a good chance he's on a draw for a str8 or flush. I've not seen many people try two check-raises in the same hand and I don't think the move would be made without some serious strength. So I'm not worried about another check raise. If he wants to see another card, I want him to pay. I'm betting 500. If he does check raise me again, I'm probably putting my tail between my legs and folding. On the river if there's still no str8 or flush possible and no ace comes and he checks again, I'm betting 500 again. If a scare card comes and he bets, what I would do would depend upon the size of the bet.