View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Positions Thread

People seem to have lost interest in this thread so this will probably be my final update for awhile.

Earlier purchased 5 RULLD Rimm 120 Calls at $6.40 per contract and will sell at $10+. Luckily sold my GOOG 710 calls near todays' opening at 23.60 for a $12.20 profit per contract after comissions or +$4350 net net.

Rebought these same calls at $17.20 and expect them to fetch over $20 before the trading day ends.

On a final note it looks like the SIRI/XMSR deal will finalize very soon so I hope others bought some of these shares while they were still cheap. I plan to exit SIRI at $4.25 and XMSR at $17.50 or higher.

Good luck to all you traders,

Jimbo

EDITED BELOW:

Guess I should update my Spec recommendations in this post as well.

Am holding onto Smith and Wesson (SWHC) for the medium term. Plan on selling my LVS Jan 125 Calls at anything over $5.50 (purchased at $5) the fundamentals haven't improved and Dec should be a poor earnings month for them, not willing to gamble on an average 4th quarter earnings report.

Finally I hope no one else bought GA when I suggested it in my Spec thread. They misrepresented their user data for the months prior to them going public in the prospectus. I have joined in a class action suit against them and hope to recover my $20K in losses in that position but will not hold my breath on that happening anytime soon. I apologize if anyone else lost money in this dog but I did my due dilligence and read the prospectus, just relied on what I saw and believed the information.