View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The consultant recommended to FTP that they redistribute the seized funds to the victims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully, we will soon hear from those whom sillysal victimized that they have received compensation from FTP.

What continues to mystify me is why sillysal, BeatMe1, ericjones, etc., continue to post these sob stories here when it should be quite evident that FTP is unlikely to be influenced by members of this forum in the conduct of its investigations of fraud and/or cheating. I've come to the conclusion that only a truly guilty person is going to waste their time pleading their case here since a truly innocent person would be making far better use of their time by pursuing whatever legal remedies are available.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they continue to post their stories for 2 reasons.

1) They hope that by some miracle Full Tilt will buy their stories and unlock their accounts. They are desperate and have no other recourse so they figure, if I spend a few minutes making a post something might come of it. They usually lose well over 20K. I think most people would devote a few minutes if they might get 20K back for it. Also as Microbob pointed out Full Tilt has unlocked accounts based on posts on this forum.

2) They want to know what kind of method Full Tilt and other places used to track them. This information could help them get better at cheating and make them uncatchable next time, which is always the goal.