View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:41 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

A little effective comunication at key points during the process probably keeps threads like this in check.

There is a reason FT threads tend to get out of hand.
We don't have to look further than the thread about the account being locked, no explanation given, and no replies to emails while the person went out of their mind thinking they were hacked to see that.

Lack of communication is clearly a problem. Sure, Full Tilt owes the general public nothing. But they owe their customers more at times, and the appearance of serving customers well certainly has to be in their long term interest.

If sillysal was/is guilty obviously the outcome is fine.
These threads are as much about the process though (or more) than they are the outcomes at this point.

Surely one cannot argue the hours that other person had their account locked and no explanation given before finally being told "oh yeah... that was nothing, you can play again" by FT is an okay way of doing business.

There are clearly a faction of players who want to give Full Tilt more business than they currently do but who are frustrated by some things in the support/customer service area and cannot justify it at this point.
I would think Full Tilt would want that business also.

edit: bob, I agree that there was something that didn't always feel 100 percent forthcoming from sal and it probably got lost in the shuffle a bit. That said I wouldnt begrudge anyone reconsidering the publicness of any issue like this at any point regardless of guilt/innocence.