View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 04:32 AM

Default Re: what do christians say about chinese people

Great post Lebowsky,

At first from the subject I thought it was to be a racist post. But it isn't, or at least you did not intend it to be racist. You were wondering why the isaelis, or the palestinians would be privileged to hear the revelation of god directly. I mean without competing voices or counters spruiking for customers. I mean there were not multiple voices to be heard revealing this or that god wishes.

Yey! Yes, yet, other cultures either got to not hear from it or were invaded by missionaries claiming they had the right version. Now, which one was it, we are not sure, if we are open minded, but it seems unlikely that god voices would not sound out as clearly in latter days than in the early ones! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I can imagine this invasions, of some in incredible garbs some not, each competing for the most outlandish claim, catholics, episcopalians, calvinist, methodists, brtheren of this or that.

Ummm, with a wink to all my asian friends, I think I see where that bemused and inscrutable oriental smile comes from. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]