View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Re: RiverFenix\'s random advice, learnings, truths, etc about women.

You two are thinking too hard (although the fact that you are thinking about it at all is a huge compliment to both of you). Oral is usually the best way to make us come (direct stimulation to the clitoris), but sometimes we just want to get both, or get one, before total penetration.

Don't overthink yourselves, just ask. And if the chick is too timid, keep on asking, until she is comfortable giving answers. It may take a few times, but eventually she will tell you what she wants and/or guide you in the right direction.

The difference between passive and dominant women isn't necessarily whether we like oral or not, it's mostly how we communicate what we want, and how quickly we are willing to communicate what we want and have you do it.

Also, some women are very, very aggressive and dominant in real life, but passive in bed. This is not as rare as you'd think. I tend to be extremely masculine and assertive IRL, but take a more passive role in sex. It's more of a turn-on than you'd believe, especially with a partner who knows this, and can himself be dominant sexually.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
"They’re two types of women in the world, those who like to be fingered and those who prefer oral. Most like both, but every single one has a preference. Women who like to be eaten out believe they are princesses. It’s harder to find a word to classify women who prefer to be fingered but in general they’re more sexually aggressive, like alpha males, and are more self-confident."

I think you have it backwards here. Usually the women who like to get eaten out like it because they feel like they are in control over the guy. In my experience, the girls who liked being fingered usually lacked a backbone or were too self conscious to voice their opinions (especially in the bed). The ones who like to get eaten out usually are the ones that are more confident, and usually a lot better in bed too.

[/ QUOTE ]