View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Riot at Mirage tournament?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
everytime i go to commerce, i see a near fistfight break out. it is to my understanding that commerce houses the largest quantity of degenerates at one place at any given time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Commerce is the largest cardroom in the world. That's the "general" public under one roof. "Degenerates"? I hope you are including the ones who wear suit and ties when the go to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am confused as to what your post is trying to say. are you trying to defend degenerates?

Commerce is in fact the largest pokerroom in the world. However, the "general" public does not play poker. Most people don't even know wtf the commerce is. The fact is, the population inside commerce are degenerates, not the "general public" as you would say. I would estimate that 95% of the players there are total degens, 3% of people there are just recreational players out to have a good time win loss or draw, and the last 2% are comprised of players like us trying to make some money.

But lets define the term degenerates. The degenerates are the ones you see there everyday gambling away cold capping with 47o losing money day in and day out when they should be with their wife and kids or whatever. The degenerates are the ones who verbally abuse the dealers and players when they lose a hand. The degenerates are the ones who bring their wives and have them sit there for hours on end bored out their fuging minds. The degenerates are the retards who blame the dealer for not giving them winning hands or for making them "unlucky". The degenerates are the ones asking for setup every 20 mins thinking that it will somehow change their luck. Thats just a primer list, there is more such degenerate behavior but i think you get the point. I have played for awhile at commerce and encountered the most dirty, digusting, degenerates. It makes me sad. It makes me feel like a degenerate just playing with these slobs.