View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: 120x bonus on ipoker.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a friend that plays at chili he said he gets 1$ for 71 points... but he plays limit. He says his brother plays NL and gets 1$ for 62 points.

Not a very good deal imo

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you sure about those numbers? They don't seem to make a lot of sense. Are you saying their bonuses release at a different rated depending on what they play? What if they play a little of both?

What would make more sense would be that they get points ata different rate, but of course those numbers don't work for earning points either.

Your post confuses me, so I'll use this [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] for the first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

guys i think you're confusing bonus release (equal for all the players) with cashback.
Cashback is a personal deal between the room manager and the player - they will check the level, the game and how aggressive you play and offer you a deal. i think between 15 and 30$ per 1,000 points

and yes if you consider bonus release you have to check how point are awarded as for example noiq awards points much faster than chili