View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Two questions regarding $50nl hu tables on pokerstars

Welcome!

[ QUOTE ]
I am sure this is my first post ever on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.
Hint: Posts: 1 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
What is a typical pokertracker standard deviation figure for heads up nl cash games.

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends on how you play and/or who you are playing with. Different players report different numbers but the average gravitates towards 100BBs. Compare that to average 6max SD of ~38BBs and you'll get the idea.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Are the $.25/.50nlhe heads up cash games on pokerstars beatable in the long run, or is the rake simply too large relative to the stakes for even a very good player to overcome in the long run? I am a pretty good 6-max nlhe player, so if $50nl hu isn't really beatable in the long run, I could just play 6-max until I'm rolled to play $100nl hu tables. And while we're at it $100nl hu has to be beatable in the long run right? Just checking.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't play at stars but common occurrence in this forum is seeing SSNL HU cash players whining every now and then (myself included) about huge rake and keep playing and winning and moving up. Looks like it's beatable! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, pretty lame first post, but if I posted this on p5s it would take me 7-8 months to get anything resembling a realistic response, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
I LOLed and it's true. Not that I'm some "2+2 till death" freak, but seldom did I see serious discussion on P5s.