View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Cop threatens kid, I call BS: thoughts?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There was another thread about this video.

I too thought initially it was way too over the top to be real, but apparently it is.

I thought it was made by someone trying to make cops look bad, because the cop is such a stereotype of the "bully, power drunk fool" alot of people view all cops as.

As others have pointed out, apparently this kid and the cops have a long history which probably played a factor. The kid is probably a low class punk but the cops behavior is inexcusable.

Most cops are pretty decent, but [censored] like the one in the video cause huge PR disasters. I think he was suspended but he should have been fired, no way he's going to change.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had to drive through St. George to get to school, I'd have a camera in my car as well. That police department is notoriously corrupt.

As far as the kid being "probably a low class punk", you have no intelligent basis to make that assumption. In fact he's a prelaw college student who is taking 19 credits and working part time as an independent contractor. That's not very low class or punk like if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, it sounds like there's a fair amount of info on this, where can I find it/where did you find it?