View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Thremp - Hot Sizzle Summer Log

1C5,

Goto T-nation and search for EDT. There is a wealth of information.

Notes: I did the frat boy fantasy workout today. It sucked. I saw someone doing one arm clean and jerks and was deeply jealous. Whatever, I'm gonna be HOOGE. I didn't weigh myself either. When I got back here on Monday I was 168, and somewhat soft. I see a noticeable difference already. I'm sure a significant diet change and resuming lifting will have a substantial recomp effect in the first couple weeks.

Workout July 5

A1: Machine Bench - 100
A2: Low Cable Curl - 60
Reps: 95

B1: Incline Machine Bench - 75
B2: Preacher Hammer Curl - 20s
Reps: 81

Notes: Machines are terrible. It was harder than I thought. Stations for todays workout were far apart and it takes a significant amount of walking. I had some problems with the bench in the first set and then the Hammer Curls in the 2nd. As I am significantly above the rep range I want to be hitting I will increase weight next week on like the Cable Curls and Incline Bench as they were the easier of the two lifts. Weirdness.

Diet has been ~2500 calories each day which is around my basal and activity level. I'm trying to maintain a Zone diet and feed myself 6-8 times a day. This is significantly harder than it seems as it takes a ton of my time up, but all is well. I will manage.