View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 06:54 AM

Default Re: When losing feels way worse, than winning feels good?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I get this too. Buy yourself something nice with the next winning session and look at it/think of it when you have winning sessions. That way you associate winning with good stuff rather than just an increase in your virtual bank balance.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best advice for this problem. After I have a good week I tell my friends I HAVE to buy something- and I'm not joking either. Its that motivation to keep you playing after you win. If you play for 2 months stright and win a lot and don't buy anything, theres just no way you can feel good. You must have rewards, or whats the point? Just to see some # on a computer go up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of purchasing some material object that you don't really want/need, try spending some money on an experience. All you will likely get from purchasing something (unless you really have genuine good use for it), is buyer's remorse. A good experience will make you feel good.

Or you could spend the money on upgrading your luckbox. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]