View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Re: beat: just got RAPED by the dmv

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you could drive around with expired out of state plates for decades. Like some NV cop knows what PA plates are supposed to look like? Pulling someone over who hasn't done anything wrong seems like a really -EV thing for a cop to do, so why risk it? Plenty of black people to harass.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow youre naive. Out of state plates are probably pulled over way more per capita. Especially in a state that is along a trafficking route. When they do pull you over however and realize youve done nothing and are not selling/transporting drugs, they probably will be fairly lenient about expired plates assuming you just got there recently and whatnot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about out of state plates but there is a guy at my office that has a sticker from November 06!!! I didn't know whose car it was but I saw him in the parking lot a few months ago and pointed it out to him (good citizen points, ldo).

He said "thanks" and then I saw the car the other day with the same sticker on it. Plus I know this guy likes to drink so why the hell would you take a chance like that? Oh yeah, and to renew a plate in my state it's $78.00. . .