View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 06:42 AM

Default Playing in BB in 100 NL (50c/$1) 6 handed

Hi all,

I have been playing poker for a while now, but tended to play for fun and also the buzz of winning big hands etc. I realise now that although it's great, long term it's expensive and I become one of those players you love to play against.

I have now started playing a tighter more sensible game, which means that I am starting to see more happy endings and not such massive down swings.

I decided to buy poker tracker to take a look at my hands, I have not got that mnay logged yet (7000) but its clearly obvious I am bleeding badly from the BB. As in I'm actually losing more than the cost of the BB!! Surely with money in every hand at worst I should just lose that money.

I think it's because I fold to most raises, or if I have good cards I just call.

What cards should I be playing from here and should I be re-raising more with trash? Its fairly clear that often in 6 handed games almost always someone will rasie 3.50/4 at some point before the BB.

All help appreciated, incidently I am making money or breaking even at all other stations.

Thanks!!