View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Stars 1/2 - AK 2 bets cold on turn

Flop bettor is 15%/6.5%/1.8 AF and pretty solid. I have a note on him that he always likes to bet his strong draws.

Turn raiser is 54% VPIP, ZERO% raise in 130 hands, .95 AF. I had a note that he once cold called a raise with QJ and waited till the turn to raise flopped top pair. I don't think this is the same situation though.

I peeled one on the flop because i have 2 overs + gutshot, and the flop bettor might even be betting a draw.

I was going to raise the turn, but then it gets raised before me. It's 8 BB's right now and 2 to me, so i'm getting 4-1, but I have a big problem. If the raiser has QK i have no wins. Maybe he has a weaker ace, but if he has AJ or JT i have 7 outs (kings + queens). He could also be raising if the ace hit him. I really have no idea since this guy never raises pf. But if the flop bettor has a flush draw, i lose some of these outs too, plus he may 3 bet and charge me more.

Is this a fold? Call, then call river? I don't see how 3 betting makes sense here. Anyway thanks for the help!

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, CO calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero ???